At Avery Ranch Eye Care, we take great pride in taking the time to listen and paying careful attention to all your vision and eye health needs for your busy lifestyle. We want you to get the most out of your eye exam so we have included a range of questions for you to think about and to discuss with our eye doctor.
Questions to Ask at My Eye Exam
- Given my age, eye condition and other risk factors, how often should I have my eyes examined?
- At what age should I start to schedule my children for regular eye exams?
- What lens designs and options are a good fit for me?
- Can my glasses block UV rays?
- Do all sunglasses protect my eyes from UV rays?
- What are photochromic lenses and are they a good option for me?
Things to Remember
It’s always a good idea to bring any of the following to your eye exam appointment:
- A list of all medications, vitamins, and other supplements you are taking
- All pairs of prescription glasses you currently own
- If you have it, a copy of your latest eyeglass or contact lens prescription
- Any other information you would like to share with our eye doctor
Please remember, if participating in a flexible spending account program, you may be able to use the account to pay for portions of your eye care not covered directly by your insurance plan.
If you have any questions, please call our patient care specialists at 512-255-7070 and they will be happy to serve you.